Interior Design Services
“For the interior design client who wants a custom curated home based on the specific lifestyle of the homeowner with high-end, turn-key results.”
Interior Design Services for Classic, Modern Living
Maria defines her interior design service’s signature designs as CLASSIC, MODERN LIVING mixed with a bit of Southern charm. Classic in terms of ever-lasting, classy, and timeless. Modern in terms of present day, advanced, on-trend but not trendy. Living in terms of amazing quality of life. Classic, Modern Living is a way of life, not just a design style.
Great interior design is all about identifying how you want to feel in a particular space, translating that into Classic, Modern design elements, so that you’re Living in a place that’s beautiful, functional, and that feels like a natural extension of you.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
From consultation to conception to installation, we provide the full-service experience to help you design and decorate your home.
We take the time to truly LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS, to fully UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFESTYLE, and to intuitively TAP INTO YOUR VISION. We take your wishes, needs, budget and timeline and transform your house into a home that EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
During the design and implementation phase, we consistently communicate with you so that you are completely aware of every aspect of your job. You can expect very high standards for our work as well as the resources and contractors that are specified for your project. We’re very respectful of your budget and timeline and because of our win-win philosophy, you benefit from Value-based flat fees.
We pride ourselves on being trustworthy, professional and ethical while developing strong relationships with our clients.
Interior Design Services
We offer 3 types of Interior Design Services:
1. Full-Service Interior Design:
includes but is not limited to complete room/complete house interior design, kitchen & bath renovations, additions/finishing, porch/deck additions, and new construction planning. From consultation to conception to installation, we handle every detail of your full service design project. Full-Service Design Projects go thru 4 major phases:
- Phase 1. Consultation with the Client and Assessment of the Project: Thorough interview with the Client to completely understand the needs, style and budget of the project. Assessment of the space(s), measurements, and photo documentation will be completed during this phase.
- Phase 2. Design development by the Designer and team: Research, creative design, sourcing and specifying, creating drawings and illustrations and preparing presentation materials.
- Phase 3. Design Presentation to the Client: The Designer presents the design plan to the Client using photos, samples, mood boards, 2D Floor plans and 3D renderings as deemed necessary by the Designer.
- Phase 4. Implementation and Installation: Ordering, warehousing, scheduling, overseeing installation, styling and accessorizing. Post-project follow up.
Each major phase can take multiple steps to achieve. Phases 1-3 can occur multiple times before beginning Phase 4 until the achieved design and budget is approved.
2. MAD Creation, a comprehensive Interior Design Plan for the DIYer:
any existing room in your home. Based on your style, needs and budget, your MAD Creation design plan includes:
- 2D and 3D images of computer-aided floor plans and renderings
- mood board showing the look and feel of the space
- specific selections of furnishings & accessories
- shopping list from MA Designs vendors as well as local big-box retail stores
- easy-to-implement instructions bound in a designer portfolio.
3. By-the-Hour Interior Design:
Expert design advise when you need it, flexible scheduling for 1 hour at a time or you can choose a multi-hour package for additional savings.
Additional details about these services will be discussed during the initial consultation.
Initial Interior Design Consultation
It’s very important to Maria to meet you in person (or by Skype/Facetime if you’re out of town) to learn more about you and your project. Plus, you will want to learn more about Maria so you can be rest assured that you’ve chosen the right designer for your project.
We will discuss your needs, style and budget. Maria will share images and project notebooks of similar projects so that you can see how a project works from start to finish. Maria will discuss design service options, respective design fees and project processes so that you can make an educated decision on how to move forward with your project.
We offer a complimentary “Meet & Greet” at your home or a convenient in town location suitable for you and Maria. Or you can choose to have an in-home consultation at a design fee of $250.* The design fee is non-refundable, however, if you retain our services for Full-Service Interior Design or your MAD Creation we will apply the initial fee of $250 toward the design fee of your respective service(s). Learn more about consultations.
*Additional travel fee of $25/hr applies to destinations outside of Guilford County, NC.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET YOUR PROJECT STARTED!